The new Running Tracker 0.2.0 has just been released !
Download it here: http://runningtracker.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Download
I’ve had a busy month… I ran a half marathon on June 30th in 1h42’35, and I played the famous Resident Evil 4 – Wii Edition !
I’m currently training for the Berlin’s marathon (Sept. 30th).
So… what’s new in Running Tracker 0.2.0 ?
- A Microsoft Windows installer (RunningTracker-0.2.0-setup.exe)
- Downloads and installs Java 1.6 automatically if Java is not already installed.
- Creates shortcuts in the Start menu and on the Desktop.
- Starts Running Tracker automatically at the end of the installation.
- Available in English and in French.
- Compatible with all major Windows versions (Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Vista).
- It’s now possible to see the pace (minutes/km or minutes/mile) instead of the speed (km/h or mph): this is a configurable option.
- The import function has been reworked: it’s now possible to import several files at once.
- It’s also possible to delete several workouts in one single step.
- A progress bar is displayed in the status bar when workouts are imported or deleted.
- A bug that occurred with marathon XML files has been fixed.
- Links to the blog and to the wiki have been added in the “About” menu.