Running Tracker is going to be updated soon: the maintenance version 1.6.1 is on its way.
Following problems should be solved:
- Workouts names and workouts comments should be editable again (thanks Will for reporting this bug)
- Workouts dates and times should be editable (thanks Pascal for your screenshots)
It’s been seven weeks since Running Tracker 1.5.0 was released.
What happened during these seven weeks?
- I had nice vacations in China
- Nike+ decided to change their API, which resulted in an incompatibility with Running Tracker
Time to release Running Tracker 1.6.0: don’t wait and start it now!
Download it here: http://runningtracker.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Download
What’s new in Running Tracker 1.6.0?
- Edit workouts within Running Tracker
- Add workouts that have not been saved with the Nike+iPod device
- Automatic workouts synchronization with the Nike+ website fixed
Let’s take some time to review the changes:
Edit workouts in Running Tracker
You just ran 10 kilometers. Unfortunately, your iPod indicates only 9.80 kilometers :-/
Just double click on the workout in Running Tracker and edit it ! The distance, the duration and the number of calories can be freely edited:
Add workouts manually
Let’s say you’re on vacations… in China. You want to run but you don’t have your Nike+iPod device. Well, just run then ! When you come back home, open Running Tracker and click File > Add Workout:
Note that these new functionalities come directly from the document shared on Google Docs. You are more than welcome to suggest new features in this document. If you have something in mind, don’t hesitate to add your ideas!
Running Tracker is available in 5 languages: English, German, French, Croatian and Portuguese. If you want to support Running Tracker, you can help for the translations. Just edit the shared document. Add new languages or improve existing translations!