From Running Tracker
(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 08:39, 14 October 2009
How to release a new version?
- If the JAR files have been changed, update the manifest and the JNLP for webstart
- Update the constant 'APPLICATION_VERSION' in 'Configuration.java'
- Update the file README in the folder 'doc'
- Update the constant 'appversion' in 'installer/IzPack/install.xml'
- Update the constant VERSION in 'installer/NSIS/InstallRunningTracker.nsi'
- Update the javadoc and move the javadoc from the 'dist' folder into the 'javadoc' folder (javadoc can be deployed by the installer)
- Compile 'RunningTracker.jar'
- Move 'RunningTracker.jar' from the 'dist' folder into the 'bin' folder
- Generate the IzPack installer ('installRunningTracker.jar')
- Generate the NSIS installer ('RunningTracker-x.y.z-setup.exe')
- Upload the 2 installers on the repository (ftp.tuxfamily.org)
- Upload the content of 'webstart' on the FTP in the 'webstart' folder
- Upload the content of 'lib' on the FTP in the 'lib' folder (the JAR libraries must NOT be signed with another certificate when the ANT process is started)
- Update the file 'CurrentVersion.xml' in 'htdocs'
- Create a new tag in subversion: 'svn cp trunk tags/x.y.z' (without 'svn mkdir tags/x.y.z' before)
- Create a new post on the blog
- Update the post that had been created for the previous Running Tracker release (download section)
- Update the Download page of the wiki (English and French versions)
- Update twitter (include blog post url with bit.ly)
The Running Tracker icons come from the Tango Icon Library